ThinLine ships the best way to get you your purchases faster and easier. We typically will ship out the next business day that your process your order. Shipping typically will take 2-4 business days.
We ship with Canada Post for personal packages. For larger orders or wholesale orders, we ship FedEx.
You will receive tracking details via email when you make your online purchase.
If you need overnight shipping or expedited shipping please call 250-941-8446 or email email@example.com and we will see what we can do for you. We are available 10 am – 5 pm PST Monday to Friday if you need assistance.
We encourage you to use your ThinLine product before deciding to return it. It may still be returned slightly used.
All ThinLine products come with a 30 day no hassle refund.
Please keep tracking details for your return. ThinLine is not responsible for packages lost.
Please note, the customer is responsible for return shipping fees.
Products returned must have a copy of the receipt in the package.
Original shipping charges are not refunded when a product is returned.
Refund applies for all products except Closeouts or discontinued products.
Products come with a one year warranty if cared for properly. See our Care Instructions for more details.
Refund applies to all products except Closeouts or discontinued products.
How to send an item back
- Before returning any items, contact the store to obtain a Return Authorization Number (RA#). You can receive your RA# by contacting us by phone, email or by the Contact Us Page on our website. Please include your name, contact information, email address, item(s) you are returning, the reason for the return, receipt number, and if you want an exchange, a store credit or a refund.
- Once you have submitted your RA# request, please allow 2 business days for us to process your request.
- You will be contacted by one of our staff members via email. Contained in the email will be instructions on how to return your purchase and a Return Authorization number (RA#).
- Please print a copy of this email and include it with your return items.
- Carefully package your products. Include a copy of the original receipt & a copy of the RA# e-mail that you received from us. Address your package to the address provided in the RA# email. Please be sure to reference the RA# on the front of your return address label. We strongly recommend insuring your package as we cannot be responsible for returns that arrive damaged in transit or that get lost in transit.
- We are sorry but we cannot accept collect returns. Shipping charges are not refundable. Please note that if your purchase is determined to be defective OR you are returning the purchase item due to an error on our part, we will gladly refund both the original and the return shipping charges.
- We will be in contact with you once your returned items have been received to process your refund.
You can send your return back to
1081 Knight Road, Comox BC V9M 3T2
Privacy: Your information is safe with us. ThinLine does not share customer information with any other parties.