Woven Wool Full Sheepskin Square Dressage Saddle PadWhat is Full Merino Woven Wool?
– Merino lambswool is sheared then needled onto a fabric backing.
– The wool quality, length, and density is more consistent than Merino wool on a natural hide.
– The longevity of Woven Wool is superior to Merino Wool on a hide. Generally, the hide is what becomes compromised after it encounters dampness or heat.
– Since Woven Wool is not on a hide, no sheep were harmed in the making of this pad.
– With Woven Wool, machine washing is simple
The Woven Wool Dressage Pad comes with the same ThinLine features you know and trust.
– Shimmable for customized saddle fit with shims made of the same trademark foam.
– Shaped wither profile provides clearance while the ThinLine panels help create a spine free channel.
– 95% shock absorption provided by the ThinLine foam also minimizes rider movement creating a quieter seat.
– ThinLine’s open cell technology provides breathability and is non-slip.